The T is Me works best in Firefox or Google Chrome

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sorry to everyone of my two fans!

Sorry that the blog hasn't been updated in several months. Life just sort of keeps happening, you know? And with my spacebar being broken after an incident with some milk, writing these days isn't as easy as it used to be. But I promise sometime soon i'll update the information on the site. In the meantime, here's a preview of the things that are to come:

-Fancy new links to my most recently published works

-an update to the "What?" page which will include the work I did at Teen Voices this past summer and liiiiiiinks to my once upon a time "radio show", as it is so referred, smack dab on the interwebs!

-New book ideas!

-More art! The collection of artwork in my humungo-sketchpad that has been collecting dust for all these months will finally be unearthed and unveiled to the general public, including but not limited to:

More giraffes!
Fritz the detective
       -and-
A dragon with goat's feet!

And in the midst of my current art class this year, expect lots of fantastical NEW art to be making its way onto the site and into the "When" family!

-Maaaaaaybe some new stuff for the "Where" page. No promises though. I have very little time for fun-writing these days what with the AP class i'm taking on essay writing, and the English 11 class I'm taking mostly focused on... yup, you guessed it! Essay writing. >.<

-I will finally definitively decide on what the "Why" page's function is >>>.<<<

-Update the "Who" page so allayall can know who the bloop I am. Will also update the "Sexy" status bar from the previous 65% to it's current standing at around .05% >>>>>.<<<<<

-Will fill you in on all the details about my new kitten, YES, NEW KITTEN. Whose giving me an ominous look as I write this. His name is Rory Williams Pond Darvill Smith Goodman Jr., but you can call him Rory. Or Darvill. Or Smith. Or little buddy. More info to come!

-And much, much more. Just forgive me for the lateness... I'm a Junior!

No comments:

Post a Comment